Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My New studio


I have a beautiful new studio, I have lots of work to do as you will see in the photos, I am going to spend the next week working on it, I have found so many things I forgot I had! The above photo is where I take all of my photos of my bears and dolls




this is the mess that was left after I finished two Teddy Bear show two sundays in a row!

 
I have had a change I have a new studio all to my self.  I am still working through it I have so much stuff, I think it is going to take a while.  I thought I would share some photos with you all.  It's been a while since I did a post last. Hopefully by friday I should have done a lot! and I should have some more photos.

Have a beautiful day Lisa

3 comments:

vintagegirlbirgit said...

Hi Lisa,

your studio is beautiful and so is your work...wonderful pictures.

Welcome to my blog.

Have a nice day,
Birgit from Berlin, Germany

Kathy Karas said...

hi Lisa , congratulations on your new studio ..i wish you many happy creative hours there ,

vintage-rose Cottage said...

Hi Lisa,,the picture and the new studio is perfect,i love it,,,i wish aou a habby autumn,,Hugs Belinda