Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New things happening here



Well since the shop closed and I have been home I have had some more time on my hands so I thought I would spend more time on my dolls and I started a new blog which I have already told you all about I have decided to join the chocolate crow trader it's an online handmade craft place to sell your items. I am really looking forward to seeing my dolls on the 15th of May! So please pop over and visit. www.thechocolatecrowtrader.com here is a sneek peek at what I will have listed on the 15th May, I am still working on the others.

I hope you all have a beautiful day. Lisa

3 comments:

Rustic Tarts said...

That's great news Lisa - welcome to The Choc Crow - hope you have lots of sales!

Tanya said...

Good Luck with Choccie Crow...I was on there last year but do not have enough time to do extra things this year...I hope it works out for you...
Hugs Tanxxoo

Miss Muggins said...

How wonderful Lisa, Good luck xx