Thursday, November 27, 2008

Pay it forward


Hello everyone, this is the first time I have joined in a swap!
I really love this idea, I have join in with bek from beksshabbydreams.

This is based on the movie "Pay It Forward", where acts of kindness are done without expecting anything in return.

Passing it on, hoping that the people that you pay it forward, pay it forward! And so on.


I need to do add a PIF symbol to my blog and a link back to bek of www.beksshabbydreams.blogspot.com.


The first 3 people to visit my blog and leave me a comment saying they would like to be join in will receive a handmade gift from me within 365 days of joining .

You will need to send me an email to confirm your spot.


These 3 visitors must have their own blog, place the PIF logo on their blog and link it back to me.

Then you must be prepared to offer the same, to the first 3 visitors to visit your blog.

Follow the above steps as I have done.

Have a beautifully pink day Lisa XoXo

3 comments:

Rustic Tarts said...

Well done Lisa - hope you have fun with it!
Your rum balls look pretty good, might have to give them a go, except I know I would eat too many.

Rustic Tarts said...

Me again - with photo this time (scary stuff).
I've tagged you Lisa!
You will find details on my blog.
Christina

Miss Muggins said...

hi Lisa, Christina from Rustic tarts has pointed me in your direction and I would love to be involved in the PIF! Thanks Laurel