Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas Rum Balls

Hi all, well I am counting down the days till our family tree trimming on Monday the 1st December and thought I would share one of my recipes with you that I love to make at Christmas - Rum Balls there are a lot of different recipes out there but I love this one as I don't like to add fruit they are more like a truffle.
1 1/2 packets plain chocolate biscuits I use Scallywags (Gollywogs)

1 Can Nestle Skim sweetened condensed Milk 99% fat free

3 tablespoons desiccated Coconut

1 1/2 tablespoons Rum

Crush biscuits into a fine mix I normally do this in a food processor Combine all ingredients together in a bowl and mix using a teaspoon shape into small balls and roll in coconut and refrigerate. I have problems keeping up with a supply for the family as soon as a batch is made they are gone! Hope you enjoy

No comments: