Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lots of New items added to the website



Good afternoon, I just wanted to let you all know that I have just added a lot of new items to the website and will continue to for the next couple of days that's how many there is to add I will be working around the clock updating the stock.
In the next week I will be adding my fabric line that I currently have in the shop I am still waiting on a lot of fabric to come in. So I hope that will happen in the next week if not I will have to add the fabric as it comes into the shop. The photo to the right is the first to be listed Chenille fabric by the metre it will retail for $26.00 Metre I currently have pink and white and I am waiting on the cream and green to come in. So keep your eye's out.


Have a wonderful afternoon. Lisa XoXo

No comments: