Sunday, May 27, 2012

Well it has been far to long




I can't beleive how long it has been since I last did a post, I have been so busy with the shop.  It is going so well. I have lots of photos to share with you all.  It has changed so much since I started last November


paper Lollies. these sell really well at the shop




I have lots of things happening. I have a doll and bear show on the 16th and 17th June at the RNA Show grounds here in Brisbane it is called Winter wonderland.

I have an opening of my shop at old petrie town with the lovely linda from Lilly Cottage. its a Crown and cupcake theme of the 11th June a Public Holiday here in Brisbane hours to be advised. I have some other things on the go details to come on that.


Vintage Music sheet Paper wreath. this one is large price is $35.00 I have the small ones they are $15.00



I must say this is not the best photo I will try to get a better shot

I am having problems loading photos on the blog.  So i will leave it here tonight and be back tomorrow with more photos, I will be uploading some new items on my etsy site tomorrow and also the website.



1 comment:

cristall said...

Es precioso.Bss apretaos!!!