Saturday, January 2, 2010

Update on my silky chickens







Well sadly we lost one of the little baby chicks, and I am just left with the one, I think she is very lonely I did try to get another one from the same place but they had already gone.  So at the moment the kids cart her around the house and when I am sitting down working she sits with me, really funny after all she is a chicken I really cute one but still a chicken she is still living in the house and wont move out the the other girls till she is much bigger!  I thought I would share a couple more photo's of her now.

 Have a beautiful day Lisa

2 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Ohhhhhh Look at that little pip squeek!
I want some silkies and some frizzles...Mabey this year?

Farming On Faith said...

I so understand. She is so cute. I still have Sami in my kitchen! I am afraid to put her back out until it warms up some!