Monday, January 25, 2010

Busy working & enjoying the kids on holidays




Well I have been very busy over the holidays working on the website and taking the kids to the beach we all love the beach and the weather is just beautiful here in queensland, Australia

I have also been busy working on some new stock for the website and should have some things listed by friday this week.  I have had a lot of changes on the website I am hoping to offer more handmade and vintage finds.

My kids go back to school wednesday this week, which I am looking forward to they are ready to go back they miss there friends. It has been 6 weeks since they finished last year.
I will hopefully have some more time to work on the blog and website, and some more cloth dolls. I have missed my 100 post by just a couple so I will be back with a giveaway to celebrate!

Have a beautiful Evening Lisa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

G'morn, down under ~
What a lovely presentation of your lovelies.

School break is wonderful but there comes a time that school is greeted, once again ... chuckle.

Have a beautiful week.
TTFN ~ Marydon