Friday, February 13, 2009

Closing down sale


Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you all know (who live around the area) that I am having a closing down sale at my shop, for many reasons mostly personal.

I will be closing the shop down on the 28th February.

So until then I am having a huge sale 50% off all furniture and flowers 20% off all other stock. Fabric reduced From $22.00m to $14.00m.

I am going to continue with my website as that is going well and I can run that from home.

At the moment my children come first and I am finding already this year it has been difficult, I am the only one to run the shop and if I can't the shop is closing so after long discussion and many late nights I think it is for the best as family always comes first.

I hope I won't be gone for good I would like to one day again open a shop.

It has been my dream for a very long time to open and run my own little shop of beautiful shabby chic. So for now I will just look after my family and the website. You will still be able to purchase all the things I normally sell in the shop just on-line. And for any of my customers in the local area. delivery will be free.

Until next time, Have a beautifully pink day! Lisa XoXo

4 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

What a smart and brave decision...I guess when it comes to kids andtheir needs it makes the decision alittle easier.
Your shop sounds lovely.

Lucinda Obrien said...

I'm sorry to hear you are closing down,but totally get what you mean about work/family balance.It is hard but it is great that you will still be doing the website and look how much you have learned along the way.I'm sure when the time is right you will fufill your dream once again.Good luck

Miss Muggins said...

I too am sorry for you, but of course you have your priorities right. Good luck for what your future dreaming brings you xx

ittybittyandpretty said...

good luck in the future. petrie markets seems to have few more shops like yours and lilly cottage now so there must be a market for your gorgeous furnishings out there. i would love to give up my teaching job and open a small shop like yours but that is a dream!!!! hope things work out for you.
%*_*% rosey