Saturday, January 10, 2009

3 New Catagories Added to website




Hello,

I just wanted to drop in and let you all know of some new catagories I have on the website Handmade tags, stationary, hand, made jewellery & Keychains. (I have been working on these for the last couple of months while the shop has been closed I have not had the best health the last couple of month of 2008 and I was going to close my shop down and just work on the website but I have had such a wonderful restfull break over christmas and on the school holidays I am going to reopen the shop at the beginning of February just after the kids go back to school for 2009. So I will be poping into the shop tomorrow to give it a fresh look for 2009!

I have been very busy over the holidays working on the website and the contents of the catagories, I really love to create things for the website and shop, these are the things I like the most I am also working on some other items for the website and shop at the moment but I will leave that for another post.

I hope everyone have a wonderful christmas and a happy New years ours was wonderful very quiet which we love and we spent most of the time in the spa, with the hot weather and all.

Have a beautiful day Lisa XoXo

No comments: