Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Love for making cloth dolls







I was sitting here going through some old phone on my computer and I came across these pictures of the cloth dolls I love to make but just have not had the time since I opened the shop so I am going to promise myself that starting next week I am going to start making them again. I really love sewing and I love making cloth dolls I will share some pictures with you. Let me know what you think. This is just a very small sample of my work. I hae a lot more.
Have a beautiful afternoon. Lisa XoXo

2 comments:

Malphi said...

Your dolls are lovely! I love the colours you put together and the vintage look to them. Like you, I recently got my dolls out too and now have got the urge to make them again! Nice pics!

Katie said...

Beautiful Ed hardy Ed hardy clothing, Ed hardy shirts,Adidas,Nike Dunks,True religion jeans,Bapes hoodies Timberland boots and much more are available here at discounted rates with FREE shipping http://www.raininghollywood.com/