Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Look Website & New items






Good Evening all,

I have been very busy the last couple of weeks working on my website, sadly last year I didn't seem to get a lot of time to work on it and add new items, So this year I started the year with a new look Inn Country.  All new photo's have been taken and I am really happy with how it looks, it's a little more french than shabby chic.  I have also added a new product for this year and I should have more to list by next week.




Lavender Cornet

it is made from Linen fabric it covers a wooden coat hanger it has been finsihed off with a eiffel tower charm and black ribbon.  I have a lot of new patterns which I purchased over the christmas break and have been busy with them all. Including some new doll patterns from Raggedy Old Annies I really love Nicholes patterns they are so easy to work with.  I will also be listing all my dolls on the Inn Country website I have another blog for my dolls and this is wear you will see all my work if you get a chance pop over and visit http://www.olivegroveprimitives.blogspot.com/

This is my lastest doll just finished a couple of days ago which is off to USA




I will leave you with these photo's as I have lots more work to do. Have a beautiful Eveing All Lisa

No comments: